Are you imbalanced? Signs you are not grounded.
Being grounded is very important for spiritual growth and development, especially people who are sensitive to the energy around them. A grounded person is centered and present in their body which allows them to feel more in control.
When you are properly grounded you feel less fearful, make good confident decisions and your root chakra is balanced. The more you are in your own energy and grounded to the earth, the greater your awareness. Accessing higher consciousness is easier when you are grounded. You are able to wield your power more effectively. Proper grounding is also important when doing spiritual work, such as astral traveling.
Signs you are not grounded
- Out of touch with reality. Delusional
- Unable to focus
- Feeling disconnected from the Earth and the world around you
- Constantly confused
- You feel attacked energetically when you are around people
- You are flighty
- Unable to express yourself
- Overthinking everything
- Lacking good discernment
- Difficulty knowing when your intuition is guiding you
- Being unaware of your surroundings, therefore, things easily sneak up on you
Once you are grounded you will feel safe, protected, intuitive and confident.
How to Ground Yourself
- Black crystals and stones connected to the earth element
- Spending time in nature
- Eat nuts, grains, potatoes, and beans
- Do Yoga
- Grounding Meditation
- Imagine a cord going from your root chakra down into the center of the earth and being rooted there
- Practice Mindfulness
- Deep breathing exercises
- Imagine your energy dropping down into your root chakra
- Root chakra meditations focusing on your root glowing a bright red color
Photo courtesy of Glowing Star
Follow me on social media: